Thursday, August 25, 2016

Ray Wilson & Al Wilson Jr. 1977 Part 1


Here is the first of a conversation between my Dad and his Uncle Raymond "Ray" Wilson. The younger brother of my Grandfather Al Wilson Sr. Also on the tape is Louise Wilson, Ray's second wife and myself. It was recorded on August 27, 1977 at 1927 Madison Ct., Carmel Indiana. The conversation is predominantly about the Wilson family. At the time Ray was in his mid-seventies. He was almost completely blind by then. Up until 1971 he and Louise lived in San Mateo CA on Parrot Dr. The picture below is from 1964 and that is my Dad's red Pontiac LeMans in the driveway. Behind the house was a huge rolling field which was between the house and the college. Horses grazed in the field and my Aunt Louise and I would go over the fence and fee them sugar cubes. We used to visit Ray and Louise once or twice a year until they moved back to Indiana to be near his son and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment